What you'll learn in this course
Build 3 apps using Redux in addition to the food ordering app.
- Redux from absolute beginning
- Basic and advanced concepts of Redux
- How to use react-redux library
- How to use multiple reducers to manage complex redux state
- How to debug Redux application
- Build a food ordering app using Redux from scratch with amazing UI
- Build a full-stack app using React + Redux and Node.js
- How to manage inventory of products using Strapi CMS
- Accessing data added in Strapi CMS using REST API
- How to use redux-thunk library to handle async API calls
- How to build product page, shopping cart and checkout functionality
- Store and manage images using Cloudinary
- How to integrate stripe for accepting payments
- How to use MongoDB for storing user and order details
- How to deploy the app to production
- Learn everything in step-by-step and easy to understand way
Food Ordering App You'll be building
Check out the below preview of the food ordering app you will be building using Redux.
A nice project that you can add to your portfolio/resume.
What Readers are saying?
Yogesh is a fantastic teacher and his instruction style is first-rate.
I appreciate how his content uses a beginner’s mind approach and explains why you’d do things a certain way rather than just showing you the end result.
Yogesh delivers ideas in a way that makes you eager to learn more as you go.
They helped me a lot. Thank you so much. Thanks for helping the community.
The way all the topics for React redux and Routing are described is amazing.
Just want to thank you for your wonderful course. It's awesome.
I am really enjoying your Mastering Redux course.
The Mastering Redux course content is amazing.
Your React Router Course is really useful and easy to understand.
Just finished reading your book! Must say it's an easy recommendation, concise, clear and crisp.
I am learning React, your blogs really help me a lot, they are easy to understand, keep up the good work.
Your articles are amazing. Your intent to explain each and every line of the code in articles is what I've amazed.
I find your content really useful. I just wanted to appreciate & thank you for your content and hope you continue writing these types of content.
I liked the way, you write your articles. They seem really helpful, providing much knowledge to us! Keep up the good work.
I really like the articles you write. I would like to thank you and keep writing more in a easiest way you write.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the pre-requisites for the course?
In this course, you will learn Redux from scratch. So you don't need to know anything about Redux to get started with this course.
But you need to be familiar with the Basics of React and React Routing. Check out my free Introduction to React Router course If you're not familiar with it.
- How do I access the course after purchasing it?
Once you purchase the course, you will receive an email shortly with the instructions to access your course.
If you do not receive any email, please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you out.
- What's the validity of the course?Once you purchase the course, you will have lifetime access to the course. You just need to login to your podia account to access it.
- Can I get the source code for the food ordering app?
Absolutely. Once you purchase the course, you will get instant access to the source code of the final app.
Also, in the course you will see a lot of code snippets which you can copy-paste to try on your own and also live Code Sandbox demos.
- Is this course uses React class component or React hooks syntax?
All the components in this course uses React hooks syntax for creating components as they're the newer and better way of creating components.
Don't worry, If you're not familiar with React hooks, you'll learn all of that as you go through the course.
I have written 100+ articles and tutorials which readers loved and appreciated.
Following is the screenshot of some of my most popular projects.
You can find all my projects and popular articles on my GitHub Profile page.